Friday, October 06, 2006

Platinum Disc at Three

Cleopatra Stratan is what you'd call a wonder child. She just turned four yesterday, October 6th. While she was still only three years old, she was awarder a Platinum Disc by Cat Music for selling over fourty thousand copies of her first album, "La varsta de trei ani" (At the age of three).

Daughter of the equally famous Pavel Stratan, Cleopatra has a quite bright future facing her. Let's all wish her the best and many more concerts and albums to come.

Watch her latest video here.

Photo originally uploaded by Evenimentul Zilei.

Tags: Singers, Child Prodigies, Cleopatra Stratan, Pavel Stratan.

5 comments:

Cristina Banu said...

I agree that the child is genius given the fact she composed the text for the her hit song. Bravo!

Alina said...

Yup, and she had a live concert, quite long, before turning 4!

Naomi said...

Amazing! I enjoy hearing about Cleopatra. I wish her continued success and look forward to following her career. I certainly didn't have a career when I was four!

Naomi said...

I'm also looking forward to more posts on this site. :)

Alina said...

Well, Naomi, I am a bit short on people collaborating here. If you are interested, let me know and I will email you an invite.