Monday, June 25, 2007

Are These the Only Visible Things Women Do?

This was supposed to be funny. I find it offensive to be honest. So, we never meet any of our friends, we only spend time on the phone. We never go out, see a movie, read a book or anything like that. And of course, all women in this universe are housewives. And have no children, cause I see not picking them from school or going to see the teacher.
Oh, and this women - clock is so accurate, it completely overlooks another cliche: the enormous amount of time women spend shopping. Anyway, it did get me a bit pissed off.

4 comments:

doshar said...

if the phones can remotely pass as funny... all the house work icons are definitely not. looks like a clock right out of the 1950s!

Alina said...

It reminds me of that article from the 20s saying how women should always please their men, think of housework only, etc...

But even it that respect the clock has flaws..Where are the kids?

kinkminos said...

looks kind of silly to me. how about doing a version for men from a feminist point of view.

Alina said...

From a feminist point of view? I don't know exactly how to define that, or if I fit in the definition. But I could do a bitchy version of this, dedicated to men, sometime :)